10/08/13

There are a thousand different things that run through my mind as I sit in the car. I think of how I should have skipped breakfast this morning, I think of how I'm leaving in eleven days, I think of how much I look up to my mum. I think of how strong Ginny Weasley is. I think of my best friend. I think of how much I've been through in the last few years, how much my whole family has been through. I think of green smoothies. I think of how I need a haircut, and how there are three emails that I need to send. I think of how I'd really like to buy a pair of dungarees. I think of how good it was that I didn't skip breakfast this morning. I think of how that girl walking past with an ice cream doesn't know how great she has it. I think of how she could be thinking the same thing of me.
I think of how I need to pack my suitcase, and how I need to learn more French, and record with my brother, and take more photographs, and be stronger. I count my breaths.
I begin, slowly.

Comments

Popular Posts